The first model in the iQ-F series is the FX5U, offering high performance in a compact, cost effective package.
The FX5U continues the FX tradition of total flexibility by offering a huge range of new and existing add-on options which further enhance the built-in functions of Ethernet, analogue I/O, data logging, position control, security, communications and networking functions incorporated as standard. The FX5U will provide users with the ability to specify more powerful systems but with fewer overall components, saving time and cost.
- FX5U CPU base units with very fast processing time
- Versions with up to 256 inputs and outputs
- Expanded input/output area for networks and complex applications
- Can be upgraded by combining with expansion modules
- Built-in SD card slot
- Run/Stop/Reset switch
- Built-in Ethernet port, RS485
- Displays the input and output states via LEDs
- Integrated real-time clock
- Programming software GX Works3